- Scraping, priming, and painting the barn and the tack room.
- Putting in new fence in the dry lot
- Putting a new roof on the hay barn
- Putting a roof back on the run-in shed in the big dry lot (the one the tornado blew off)
- Washing, repairing, waterproofing, and inventorying blankets
- Organizing the tack room and the barn
- Spraying weeds
- Cleaning stalls
- And the list never ends
We would love your help! We will find a project no matter your skill set or how hard you want to work. Stop on out any time from 10am through 5pm (or longer depending on who's still working like a dog) and we'll gladly put you to work.
To tempt you even more...I'll make sure there's food to snack on through all the projects. I can't pay you, but I CAN feed you!