1. Saddle. Zeke is enjoying paternity leave while I'm pregnant. No drill team for him this year.
2. Funny. Rain giving the camera a big yawn for the camera. He's usually not such a ham.
3. Buckskin. No buckskins in our herd. We've never had a buckskin yet.
4. DIY. Sort of a DIY project: backscratching
5. Shoes. Luckily no shoes needed for these guys.
6. Eyelash. Might not see the eyelashes on King, but he definitely has guyliner.
7. Stretch. Jim doing his calisthenics.
8. Expressive. We've only had Junior for a few months and he seems to be coming out of his shell more and more.
9. Perspective. That's a huge step. Chaos (the horse on the left) is much taller than Rain (the horse on the right)
10. Sketch. Would love to be able to sketch any of the herd.