Sunday, October 21, 2012


I have a question for everyone. For those that are local to the sanctuary, would you be interested in participating in a horseback scavenger hunt with all proceeds going to the sanctuary? Would you prefer we try to squeeze the scavenger hunt in now before the weather gets bad or hold out until next spring/summer when the weather is less unpredictable?

Please let me know. Leave a comment here if you are a follower, email me at, or leave a comment on our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment